Companies will bid for your business to ensure a good price and you will have the benefit of communicating with whoevers bid you accept via telephone or email for the duration of time the animal is in transit. JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
www.uship.com/?r=414233
Transporting or shipping an animal can be very tough emotionally and monetarily. Whether you are recieving a new animal into your life or for whatever reason, need your pet to be transported, finding the appropriate affordable option can be difficult. There is the decision of whether or not you should ship ground or air, and depending on the breed and time of year you may have no other choice but ground transportation. There is now a company called uship.com where all you have to do is post a listing with a brief discription of what you need shipped for free, COMPLETELY FREE, then companies bid on your package, in this case an animal. IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!!!
I recently had to ship my cat, Bernie, back home and I randomly happened to click on uship.com . I took all of five minutes to write a post with a brief description of what I needed shipped, in this case it was Bernie. Within a day I got two bids to ship my cat. I checked out the comments that were posted on the site for each company that placed a bid on shipping Bernie. After reading all of the positive comments about them, I chose the CHEAPER of the two and Bernie is now back home safe with me and I will most definitely use uship.com in the future for shipping my pets and/or other items.
Just click on the link below and let uship do your price shopping for you.Thanks and have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment